In the face of the rapid global economic development of the last decades and the associated problems of environmental degradation, resource exploitation and climate change, it is becoming increasingly important to create more sustainable products and economic models. The HerMes project will develop a multicopter system with a significantly improved sustainability record. Only suitable materials and manufacturing processes based on renewable raw materials are utilized. In particular, wood and natural fiber-reinforced bioplastics, convince with their excellent structural and mechanical properties as well as good recyclability and cost efficiency. Further information on the research project is available here.
- Customised development of a vacuum-sealed sample container (tube)
- Kundenspezifische Entwicklung eines vakuumdichten Probenbehälters (Tube)
- Drip Drop Solutions stands for eco-friendly leisure products with a twist. The company was founded in 2020 by three friends in Berlin. SWK Innovation now processes the novel Yo-Yo Grinder for these three very creative and ecologically engaged founders
- FUNDED BY THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FOOD AND AGRICULTURE, SWK INNOVATIONS IS PARTNERING IN THE CONSORTIUM OF THE RESEARCH PROJECT „MULTICOPTER MADE FROM REGROWING LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIALS“
- Gefördert durch das Bundesministerium für Ernährung und Landwirtschaft ist die SWK Innovations Partner im Konsortium des Forschungsprojektes „Multicopter aus nachwachsenden Leichtbaumaterialien“