The Fachagentur Nachwachsende Rohstoffe e.V. is the project owner of the German Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture and is represented at this year’s K trade show at Booth SC16 / Halle 7.0. In collaboration with the companies Arburg and Linotech as well as our circular designer Michael Neusüß, a giveaway was designed which will be distributed to interested visitors. The giveaway consists of a spiral cutter made of biocomposite that will be produced on-site, a color pattern sample, a brochure on biocomposites from SWK and Linotech and a road map of the product’s life cycle. We’d love to welcome many visitors!
- Customised development of a vacuum-sealed sample container (tube)
- Kundenspezifische Entwicklung eines vakuumdichten Probenbehälters (Tube)
- Drip Drop Solutions stands for eco-friendly leisure products with a twist. The company was founded in 2020 by three friends in Berlin. SWK Innovation now processes the novel Yo-Yo Grinder for these three very creative and ecologically engaged founders
- FUNDED BY THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FOOD AND AGRICULTURE, SWK INNOVATIONS IS PARTNERING IN THE CONSORTIUM OF THE RESEARCH PROJECT „MULTICOPTER MADE FROM REGROWING LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIALS“
- Gefördert durch das Bundesministerium für Ernährung und Landwirtschaft ist die SWK Innovations Partner im Konsortium des Forschungsprojektes „Multicopter aus nachwachsenden Leichtbaumaterialien“