In collaboration with LUM GmbH, Berlin, SWK developed a very complex cuvette contour with an optical path length of only 1mm. This cuvette is utilized for the characterization of nano and microparticles as well as suspensions and emulsions. After the injection mold was completed by SWK, the cuvette series production was also finished in-house at SWK. They are now used globally in modern analysis instruments.
- Customised development of a vacuum-sealed sample container (tube)
- Kundenspezifische Entwicklung eines vakuumdichten Probenbehälters (Tube)
- Drip Drop Solutions stands for eco-friendly leisure products with a twist. The company was founded in 2020 by three friends in Berlin. SWK Innovation now processes the novel Yo-Yo Grinder for these three very creative and ecologically engaged founders
- FUNDED BY THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FOOD AND AGRICULTURE, SWK INNOVATIONS IS PARTNERING IN THE CONSORTIUM OF THE RESEARCH PROJECT „MULTICOPTER MADE FROM REGROWING LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIALS“
- Gefördert durch das Bundesministerium für Ernährung und Landwirtschaft ist die SWK Innovations Partner im Konsortium des Forschungsprojektes „Multicopter aus nachwachsenden Leichtbaumaterialien“